Please provide AS! all that is required below by email with the specific issue in the subject header, if you believe that an article listed on Award Sites! constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, including plagiarism.
- Your name and email address
- Your electronic signature
(Same required, if you are authorized to act on behalf of the author / copyright owner along with proof of permission to represent the author / copyright owner.)
- A title and description of the copyrighted article that you claim has been infringed and where it is located at your site or other publication.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on Award Sites!
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Please be patient as staff schedules could result in several days or weeks before a response occurs, including removal of an article as warranted. Also, it is the author / copyright owner's responsibility to pursue copyright / intellectual property rights issues with the individual in question beyond requesting the article's removal from Award Sites!